Hello! Let me introduce myself: my name is Marcos, I am an official Tourist Guide of the Region of Valencia since 2008.
I obtained the Degree and a Master in Tourism, and I am a lover of art and culture, what makes me feel that my job of tourist guide is also my vocation.
I am passionate about the Region of Valencia, and particularly about Valencia, the wonderful city where I live, and where I enjoy my job. My bureau are its streets, squares, corners, churches, museums… It is a really privileged bureau, with amazing views.
I think that a guided tour does not have to be a boring activity if the guide shows interest, knowledge and passion about what he shows. This is what I try to do and improve every day
If you have come to the Region of Valencia in order to discover it, if you really come to know and love it I have many things to tell you, to discover you, to show you.
So, let me introduce myself once again: my name is Marcos, a tourist guide… YOUR tourist guide!
General tours in València:
- Bus panoramic tour
- Bike tours
- Historical Center
- Nature Reserve of Albufera
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Bike tour in Turia gardens
Specific tours in València:
- The heritage of water in València
- Valencian belltowers
- Religious heritage in València
Monuments’ inside tours (València):
- Catedral de Santa María
- Lonja de la Seda
- Torres de Serranos y Torres de Quart
- Antiguo convento del Carmen
- Iglesia San Juan del Hospital
- Iglesia San Nicolás
- Iglesia Corpus Christi (Patriarca)
- Iglesia San Miguel y San Sebastián
- Palacio Marqués de Dos Aguas
Museums’ inside tours (València):
- Centro Arqueológico de l’Almoina
- Museo de la Seda
- Museo Fallero
- Museo del Corpus
- Museo del Arroz
- The Borgias city: historical town and castle
- Sagunto, roman city, castle and jewish quarter
- Historical center and St. Bárbara castle
- Old town (St. Bertomeu church, market, archaeological museum)
- Duanes maritime district (port, Loreto modern church)